We are looking to recruit for one of our clients - an Automotive company that has been providing industry-leading consulting services and is creating its unique tools for sustainable solutions that customers can reuse for generations,
Level of expertise: Senior level
No. of vacancies: Multiple
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- relevant experience in working with C++ (14);
- capable of programming for real-time systems;
- ability, capacity, and willingness to learn new skills;
- strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- English language skills - spoken and written;
- bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- experience with Linux and CMake;
- knowledge of GIT.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- write and review Software specifications using C++ 14;
- realize the modular software design according to the software requirements;
- create software documentation;
- participate and lead the revision of software modules;
- understanding of formal specifications and knowledge of their translation into source code.
- flexible working program and attractive salary (day off on your birthday and 13th salary);
- integration in the young and dynamic working environment;
- meal tickets;
- parking space;
- private health insurance;
- possibility to work with the newest technologies in the automotive sector.
Our client operates on the cutting edge of innovation and believes in flexibility and professionalism.
If you are ready to invest in the new tomorrow, we invite you to send us your resume at email@example.com.