We are recruiting for one of our clients, a global IT Service Platform/ a company with over 20 years of experience in serving start-ups and larger established companies with technological services such as IT engineering, IT Recruitment, Digital Consulting & Financing, the position of
Level of expertise: Senior level
General description of the specific business context:
The goal is to build one of the client’s core business platform, for one of the largest sportswear manufactures worldwide. A large scale B2B e-commerce platform that facilitate collaboration with re-seller companies, designed to process very large orders and high traffic levels.
The technologies used for project’s development: The application is a Cloud-enabled solution, based on Java 8+Java 10, and microservices architecture. The backend relies on the Spring Suite, the UI is developed using React.js, and the platform is hosted on AWS.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience with Java technologies;
- Java 8 development knowledge;
- microservices experience;
- Spring Boot skills;
- knowledge of Angular, Elastic Search, Aurora AWS (MySql) and K8s;
- able to work in small Agile teams with other developers, project managers and stakeholders;
- familiar with SCRUM methodologies;
- advanced level of English.
Are also appreciated:
- knowledge of Docker;
- German/French language skills.
- you are going to be part of the Iasi team that manages and end to end project;
- direct contact with and support of our customers;
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- design and communicate software architectures;
- write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- prepare and produce releases and support continuous improvement.
- competitive remuneration and benefits package based on knowledge;
- meal tickets;
- private health insurance;
- team building activities;
- competence lead program;
- hard and soft skills workshops; agile mindset;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- foreign languages courses (English, French, German).
If you also feel ready to take on this new challenge we invite you to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.