Senior Node.js Developer
We are recruiting for one of our clients, a company focused on Romanian, East-European and West-European markets, who is delivering innovative technologies by combining the proven experience and success stories of more than 10 years in worldwide ICT Development, the position of
SENIOR NODE.JS DEVELOPER
Level of expertise: Middle/ Senior level
No. of vacancies: 2
General job description for the role:
As the experienced Back-end Developer you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining our management portal in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment. You will drive innovation through design and implementation of unique solutions that result in a positive business impact. You will review user stories, requirements, test plans, and other engineering artifacts; provide appropriate feedback in a timely and constructive fashion. You will participate in determining scope for new projects.
The Technology used:
GPU Desktop-as-a-Service Platform (GDaaS Platform) is the first platform which instantly deploys powerful cloud-based workspaces in a wide variety of performance models. A protocol is used for presenting the remote session’s graphics that uses a combination of H.264 and a proprietary lossless graphics encoding. For maximum flexibility in exploiting on-chip decoders and hardware rendering support, plugins are available to take full control of the decoding, overlay and rendering process.Main duties/ responsabilities:
- applying the engineering designs in production;
- support of the Internal IT;
- direct contact with and support of our customers;
- configuration and roll-out of our servers and server software;
- build out and expansion of our datacenter infrastructure;
- through the implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support you keep the service delivery uninterrupted and deliver our customers their expected service levels.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- independent of your mother tongue, your command of English both written and oral is proficient;
- a Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (CS), or related discipline;
- minimum 4 yrs. of experience working in a similar or related field;
- substantial knowledge of back-end (NodeJS, MongoDB, SQL, AMQP);
- thorough understanding of common software engineering practices (Git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management);
- solid comprehension of web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WS,..) and API development (eg: JSON, OAuth);
- excellent understanding of database design concepts;
- experience with Linux distributions such as CentOS;
- the ability to formulate concerns and questions in a structured manner;
- the ability to translate functional requirements into quality code;
- highly motivated to work in a high-pressure environment with a start-up mentality;
- a team player and willing to share your knowledge;
- a problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- real potential to grow through availability of needed resources;
- honest and clear evaluation processes;
- meal tickets;
- 24 vacation days per year;
- employment anniversary bonus;
- competence lead program;
- coaching and mentoring program;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- extra benefits catalog, choose the benefits you care for.
If you also feel ready to take on this new challenge in Iasi, we invite you to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.