Market Research Manager
Motivated by his mission to improve customer service and the consumer journey all over the world, our client - an international holding specialized on Customer Experience (CX), is looking to complete the current team with a
MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER
Level of expertise: Middle / Senior
General job description for the role:
- development of marketing research direction and strategy at Group level - in particular for Romanian market;
- project design creation according to the client’s needs;
- informing clients about the Group possibilities in marketing research sphere;
- creation of the design of potential projects;
- development of new approaches, innovations and indexes in the analytical reports.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- relevant work experience in marketing research;
- realization of the projects in sphere of the customer experience (e.g. Brand Health tracking, Customer Journey, U&A - Usage and Attitude Study, Ad Tracking, Product Test, Price Sensitivity Measure, Segmentation Studies, etc.);
- experience in full project realization: starting from budget and sample size calculations to analytical report preparation and presentation;
- management experience;
- familiar with MS Excel, Power BI, Power Point, SPSS;
- knowledge of economic and mathematical methods (regression, dispersion, cluster analysis, etc.);
- English language knowledge - written and spoken (B2);
- presentation skills;
- details oriented;
- ability to make decisions.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- analysis of the products considering popularity on Romanian market, special businesses and spheres;
- involvement in the creation, revision and execution of the sales plan;
- attending meetings together with sales manager regarding marketing research, presentation of possibilities services;
- sampling and offer preparation;
- reparation of the project vision presentation;
- control of project fieldwork and data correction;
- analytical reports preparation (including methods of primary and secondary data analysis);
- presentation of the results and recommendations to the businesses.
- to join one of the leading international CX company;
- high position and potential of career growth;
- potential to work on other European markets;
- to become a part business developers’ group, influence on strategy and decisions;
- friendly and professional atmosphere, supportive team;
- self-realization of all skills, knowledge and ambitions.
If you are the one who is ready to bring not only your knowledge but also all your ideas, eagerness to influent, creativity, energy and passion to your job, we invite you to send us your updated resume at email@example.com.