Network Support Engineer - English & Italian Language
We are looking to recruit for one of our Clients - a Global company that provides support to end user customers and partners across EMEA and Central and South America:
NETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER - ENGLISH & ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Level of expertise: Junior / Middle
General job description for the role:
- first line assistance for end user customers and partners - provide initial support for technical issues, reported to company products and services;
- register / log and classify service request and troubleshoot as much as possible then escalate more complex support issues requiring additional expertise;
- follow up with customers via phone and ticketing system to collect additional information if required or provide status updates;
- monitor system status and SLA’s. Advise and escalate to senior engineers or other resources within the company depending on criteria and severity of the issue.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- triage and escalate or respond to issues reported by company’s customers and partners;
- track issues to closure and follow up with clear written and verbal communications;
- update incidents with confirmations and any additional input or noted corrections;
- monitor the health and status of network infrastructure via reports, remote monitoring and access tools.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- knowledge of English and Italian language - written and spoken (B2);
- technical support skills - experience creating trouble tickets and working with SLAs;
- average knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating system;
- knowledge of Networking concepts/protocols (Vlan, Link Aggregation, Switching IP Addressing);
- strong listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- good investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to respond to multiple customer support issues;
- willingness to proactively reach out to customers;
- team player. Self-motivated. Flexible and creative;
- studies in Informatics, Computer Studies, Physics or Telecommunications.
Is also appreciated:
- CCNA Certification.
- specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural working environment;
- competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- medical program.
If you also feel ready to join an International Network Support team, we invite you to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.