Senior iOS Developer
We are recruiting for our client, a Silicon Valley-based company, with over 10 year of experience in delivering world-class software product development services, the position of
SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
Level of expertise: Senior
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of working experience as a iOS Developer;
- good understanding of iOS development concepts;
- Swift, View Model, UIKit knowledge;
- RxSwift/RxCocoa basic experience;
- Realm/Networking/Clean Architecture understanding is a really nice to have;
- proven experience with mobile application;
- good interpersonal skills;
- strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills;
- English language knowledge - written and spoken (B2).
- adaptive, flexible and creative;
- finished upper studies.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- you will be responsible for the IOT integration with various devices;
- perform a variety of tasks, which will require experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- ensure the quality of our client software components using modern software engineering methods
and writing clean;
- create and maintain product technical documentation;
- work closely with other team members in an Agile development environment;
- understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion;
- work efficiently without close supervision
- communicate effectively with project manager, technical leaders and other internal team members;
- identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change;
- maintain a direct relationship with the client;
- adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies;
- keep up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work.
- the possibility to develop professionally inside a multinational company/ access to the intern career development opportunities;
- attractive package of benefits;
- private medical assurance;
- specific internal training programs;
- international working environment.
If you also feel ready to make the next step in your career through this new challenge in Iasi, we invite you to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.