We are recruiting for one of our clients, one of the world leading design house and manufacturer of AV products and smart home solutions, through creative, valuable and professional audio/video solutions distributed worldwide, with an uncompromising level of service and support, the position of
Level of expertise: Middle level
Location: First strategic team in Iasi
General job description for the role: build high-quality, innovate and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design, develop and install audio/video solutions, specialized HDBaseT related products for a vast range of market and applications.
The Software Engineer been looking for is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) and will going to be in charge of gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing reliable code in Python, React or angular with Django.
The technology stack: Debian (raspbian), Python, Django, React, Angular, Web sockets, Bootstrap.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering or Software Development;
- experience with designing in Debian (Raspbian advantage);
- experience in modular full stack development.
- knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, Web sockets, React, Angular) and experience in developing web applications;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- experience with test-driven development;
- proficiency in software engineering tools;
- ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- test script development and execution within multiple contexts of the product;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- advanced level of English - written and spoken.
Are also appreciated:
-experience with automated testing and deployment procces.
- you are going to be part of the Iasi team, that manages and executing a full lifecycle software development (SDLC);
- design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- produce specifications and determine the operational feasibility;
- develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions;
- integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
- develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
- document and maintain the software functionality;
- troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the existing systems;
- deploy programs and evaluate user feedback;
- ensure that the software is updated with latest features.
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
If you also feel ready to take on this new challenge in Iasi we invite you to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.